p97 is a AAA-type ATPase that involved in mitosis-related events, such as golgi stacks fragmentation, tER formation, spindle pole body function and homotypic membrane fusion etc.
- B6122 ML241 hydrochlorideSummary: p97 ATPase inhibitor
- B6107 ML241Summary: p97 ATPase inhibitor
- B6032 CB-5083Target: p97Summary: p97 inhibitor
- B2168 NMS-8733 CitationTarget: Valosin-containing protein (VCP)Summary: VCP/p97 inhibitor,selective and allosteric
- A8661 MNSSummary: Inhibitor of Src/Syk tyrosine kinases
- A8629 DBeQTarget: P97 ATPaseSummary: P97 ATPase inhibitor