DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
Items 1-10 of 51
- Summary: specific ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- Summary: interferes with RNA and DNA synthesis
- Summary: Ape-1/Ref-1 inhibitor
- Target: RNA PolymerasesSummary: RNA polymerase I Inhibitior
- Summary: antibiotic, inhibits protein synthesis
- Summary: isoleucyl t-RNA synthetase inhibitor
- Summary: Nucleoside analog, inhibits RNA synthesis
- Summary: allows selection for cells expressing the resistance gene puromycin N-acetyl-transferase (PAC) and successful Cas9-induced knock-in with puromycin resistance gene.
- Target: FoxM1Summary: Antibiotic that inhibits bacterial protein synthesis
- Summary: DNA/RNA synthesis chemical