DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
Items 1-10 of 51
- C4764 TrimidoxSummary: specific ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- C4558 IsoxanthopterinSummary: interferes with RNA and DNA synthesis
- B5875 E3330Summary: Ape-1/Ref-1 inhibitor
- B4896 BMH-21Target: RNA PolymerasesSummary: RNA polymerase I Inhibitior
- B4879 Blasticidin S HClSummary: antibiotic, inhibits protein synthesis
- B4872 MupirocinSummary: isoleucyl t-RNA synthetase inhibitor
- B7667 8-ChloroadenosineSummary: Nucleoside analog, inhibits RNA synthesis
- B7587 Puromycin dihydrochlorideSummary: allows selection for cells expressing the resistance gene puromycin N-acetyl-transferase (PAC) and successful Cas9-induced knock-in with puromycin resistance gene.
- B7336 ThiostreptonTarget: FoxM1Summary: Antibiotic that inhibits bacterial protein synthesis
- B1473 UridineSummary: DNA/RNA synthesis chemical