NA (neuraminidase) is a viral protein that removes sialic acid from glycoproteins and release the newly synthesized viruses to infect new target cell. It is a drug target for influenza treatment.
- 1 CitationTarget: Neuraminidases (NA)Summary: Potent and selective inhibitor of the neuraminidase
- Summary: potent, specific influenza viral neuraminidase inhibitor
- Target: Influenza virusesSummary: Influenza A/B virus neuraminidases inhibitor
- Summary: Aeuraminidase inhibitor;antiviral drug
- 1 CitationTarget: Neuraminidases (NA)Summary: Influenza neuraminidase inhibitor
- 1 CitationSummary: inhibitor of influenza neuraminidase
- Summary: Targets influenza A nucleoprotein (NP),cell-permeable isoxazolylpiperazine compound