Squalene expoxidase is a rate-limiting that catalyzes the initial oxygenation step in the biosynthesis of sterol. It is a drug target for tinea and hypocholesterolemia.
- Terbinafine HClCatalog No. :B2047Potent non-competitive inhibitor of squalene epoxidase
Terbinafine hydrochloride is a synthetic allylamine antifungal, which is highly active against dermatophytes, mold, other basic fungi, and some strains of yeast.
- NB-598 Maleate saltCatalog No. :A3648SE inhibitorNB-598 Maleate salt
- NB-598 MaleateCatalog No. :A3647Squalene epoxidase inhibitorNB-598 is a potent competitive inhibitor of squalene epoxidase (SE). NB-598 suppresses triglyceride biosynthesis through the farnesol pathway.
- NB-598 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3646SE inhibitor
NB-598 is a competitive inhibitor of squalene epoxidase with IC50 value of 4.4 nM
- NB-598Catalog No. :A3645SE inhibitor