Squalene expoxidase is a rate-limiting that catalyzes the initial oxygenation step in the biosynthesis of sterol. It is a drug target for tinea and hypocholesterolemia.
- B2047 Terbinafine HClTarget: Squalene epoxidasesSummary: Potent non-competitive inhibitor of squalene epoxidase
- A3648 NB-598 Maleate saltSummary: SE inhibitor
- A3647 NB-598 MaleateSummary: Squalene epoxidase inhibitor
- A3646 NB-598 hydrochlorideTarget: Squalene epoxidasesSummary: SE inhibitor
- A3645 NB-598Summary: SE inhibitor