TLR (Toll-like receptor) is a family of receptors that expressed on immune cells including B lymphoctes, macrophages and mast cells. Ir identifies pathogen-associated molecular patterns and mediate the cytokines productions for activation of innate immunity.
- C5785 GardiquimodSummary: agonist of human toll-like receptor 7 (TLR7)
- B2133 SuprofenTarget: COXSummary: dual COX-1/COX-2 inhibitor
- B1187 Imiquimod maleateSummary: Immune response modifier
- B1186 Imiquimod hydrochlorideSummary: Toll-like receptor 7 agonist
- B1054 Resiquimod (R-848)2 CitationTarget: Toll-like receptors (TLRs)Summary: Immune response modifier
- A3881 Toll-like receptor modulatorSummary: TLR antagonist
- A3850 TAK-2427 CitationTarget: Toll-like receptors (TLRs)|NO Donors / Precursors|IL ReceptorsSummary: TLR 4 signaling inhibitor