ERK (extracellular-signal-regulated kinase), also known as MAPK, is involved in the regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells.
- AG-126Catalog No. :C4338ERK1 (p44) and ERK2 (p42) inhibitor
- Ulixertinib (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3921reversible ERK1/2 inhibitor
- DEL-22379Catalog No. :B6024inhibitor of the dimerization of ERK
- PluripotinCatalog No. :B5593dual inhibitor of extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 (ERK1, MAPK3) and RasGAPNew Product
- VRT752271Catalog No. :B1106ERK1/ERK2 inhibitorVRT752271 is a pyrrole inhibitors of ERK protein kinase.
- FR 180204Catalog No. :A8304ERK inhibitorSelective ERK inhibitor (IC50 values are 0.14 and 0.31 μM for ERK2 and ERK1 respectively).
- XMD8-92Catalog No. :A3943BMK1/ERK5 inhibitor,highly selectiveIC50: XMD8-92 has been synthesized as a potent inhibitor of Mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 (MAPK7/BMK1; Kd = 80 nM). XMD8-92 blocks EGF-induced activation of BMK1 with IC50 of 240 nM .
- XMD17-109Catalog No. :A3942ERK-5 inhibitorThe protein kinase ERK5 (MAPK7) is an emerging drug target for a variety of indications, especially for cancer where it plays a key role mediating cell proliferation, survival, angiogenesis, and epithelial−mesenchymal transition.
- VX-11eCatalog No. :A3931ERK inhibitor
VX-11e is a potent and selective inhibitor of ERK .