- UC 112Catalog No. :B7790IAP inhibitorIAP inhibitor (IC50 values from 0.7 - 3.4 μM); inhibits cell growth in multiple cancer cell lines and in a melanoma xenograft model in vivo. Also suppresses X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) and survivin levels. Inhibits the growth of P-glycoproteins and activates caspase-3/7 and caspase-9.
- NecrosulfonamideCatalog No. :B7731Necroptosis inhibitor
- TLQP 21Catalog No. :A4475VGF-derived peptideVGF-derived peptide; spans residues 556-576 of the precursor sequence. Protects cerebellar granule cells (CGCs) from serum and potassium deprivation-induced apoptosis. Increases energy expenditure and prevents early phase diet-induced diabetes.
- MelphalanCatalog No. :A4473DNA alkylating agentDNA alkylating agent; induces cytotoxicity through the formation of stable interstrand and intrastrand crosslinks within DNA. Inhibits growth of PC-3 cells (IC50 values are 0.074 and 0.77 μM for sequential dosing and single dosing respectively).
- Mdivi 1Catalog No. :A4472Selective DRP1/Dnm1 inhibitor, cell-permeable
Selective inhibitor of Dnm1 GTPase (IC50 = 1 - 10 μM); attenuates Dnm1- and Drp1-mediated mitochondrial division. Inhibits mitochondrial outer membrane permeabilization (MOMP) and attenuates apoptosis.
- GRI 977143Catalog No. :A4471LPA2 receptor non-lipid agonistSelective lysophosphatidic acid 2 (LPA2) receptor non-lipid agonist (EC50 = 3.3 μM). Does not activate other LPA GPCRs at concentrations up to 10 μM. Antiapoptotic; inhibits activation of caspases 3, 7, 8 and 9, Bax translocation and PARP-1 cleavage. Activates ERK1/2 survival pathway.
- DAPK Substrate PeptideCatalog No. :A4469Synthetic peptide substrate for DAPKSynthetic peptide substrate for death associated protein kinase (DAPK) (Km = 9 μM).
- Cesium chlorideCatalog No. :A4468Potassium channel blockerPotassium channel blocker; inhibits the pacemaker current (If) and the hyperpolarization-activated cationic current (Ih). Prevents activation of caspase-3 and neuronal apoptosis in serum- and potassium-deprived cerebellar granule neurons by inactivating GSK-3β.