GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the GABA (neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system.
- Summary: inactive as a GABAA receptor modulator and used as a control substance to examine GABA neurotransmission.
- Summary: GABAB agonist
- Summary: Ca2+-activated Cl- channel blocker
- Summary: GABA receptor activator
- Summary: GABAA receptors agonist
- Summary: voltage-gated sodium channel blocker
- Target: GABAB ReceptorsSummary: GABA receptor agonist
- Summary: GABAA receptor agonist
- Summary: GABA enhancer
- Target: GABAA ReceptorsSummary: General anesthetic with GABA modulatory and GABA-mimetic actions