GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the GABA (neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system.
Paper Citing APExBIO Products Ongoing Clinical Trials Solubility in DMSO Solubility in Water Solubility in Ethanol Solubility in Dimethyl Formamide
- Summary: inactive as a GABAA receptor modulator and used as a control substance to examine GABA neurotransmission.
- Summary: GABAB agonist
- Summary: Ca2+-activated Cl- channel blocker
- Summary: GABA receptor activator
- Summary: GABAA receptors agonist
- Summary: voltage-gated sodium channel blocker
- Target: GABAB ReceptorsSummary: GABA receptor agonist
- Summary: GABAA receptor agonist
- Summary: GABA enhancer
- Target: GABAA ReceptorsSummary: General anesthetic with GABA modulatory and GABA-mimetic actions