GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the GABA (neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system.
- C4172 EpiallopregnanoloneSummary: inactive as a GABAA receptor modulator and used as a control substance to examine GABA neurotransmission.
- C4051 (±)-BaclofenSummary: GABAB agonist
- B1530 Niflumic acidSummary: Ca2+-activated Cl- channel blocker
- B1532 NefiracetamSummary: GABA receptor activator
- B1246 Etomidate hydrochlorideSummary: GABAA receptors agonist
- B2280 RufinamideSummary: voltage-gated sodium channel blocker
- B1531 (R)-baclofenTarget: GABAB ReceptorsSummary: GABA receptor agonist
- B1024 AWD 131-138Summary: GABAA receptor agonist
- A8436 GabapentinSummary: GABA enhancer
- A1958 EtomidateTarget: GABAA ReceptorsSummary: General anesthetic with GABA modulatory and GABA-mimetic actions