Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors is a family of ligand-gated ion channels that plays a significant role in the synaptic signaling and involved in neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia etc.
Items 1-10 of 61
- MyosmineCatalog No. :C5707agonist at neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors
- DerquantelCatalog No. :C4619nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist
- Spinosyn ACatalog No. :C3592insect nicotinic acetylcholinesterase receptors (nAChRs) agonist and potent insecticide
- GTS 21 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7682nAChRs agonist, novelGTS 21 dihydrochloride is a novel agonist of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) .
- SIB 1553A hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5708nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonistNew Product
- A 844606Catalog No. :B5615α7 nAChR partial agonistSelective α7 nAChR partial agonist
- SEN 12333Catalog No. :B5597α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) agonistNew Product
- SR 16584Catalog No. :B5591α3β4 nAChR antagonistNew Product
- 3-pyr-CytisineCatalog No. :B5531α4β2 receptors agonistHigh affinity, partial agonist of α4β2 receptors
- SIB 1508Y maleateCatalog No. :B7710neuronal nicotinic ACh receptor agonistNew Product