GC (guanylyl cyclaese) converts GTP into cGMP and pyrophosphate. sGC (soluble GC) is a nitric oxide receptor and pGC (transmembrance GC) is a natriiuritic peptide receptor. Its major functions include cell hyperplasia,hypertrophy, cell differentiation and tumor progression etc.
- C5613 LY83583Summary: inhibitor of soluble guanylate cyclase and of cGMP production
- C4216 AtaciguatSummary: activator of the oxidized (heme-free) form of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC)
- C3639 BAY 41-8543Summary: heme-dependent stimulator of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC)
- A3767 RiociguatSummary: Soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulator
- A3314 CinaciguatTarget: guanylyl cyclaseSummary: Soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) activators