GC (guanylyl cyclaese) converts GTP into cGMP and pyrophosphate. sGC (soluble GC) is a nitric oxide receptor and pGC (transmembrance GC) is a natriiuritic peptide receptor. Its major functions include cell hyperplasia,hypertrophy, cell differentiation and tumor progression etc.
- LY83583Catalog No. :C5613inhibitor of soluble guanylate cyclase and of cGMP production
- AtaciguatCatalog No. :C4216activator of the oxidized (heme-free) form of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC)
- BAY 41-8543Catalog No. :C3639heme-dependent stimulator of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC)
- RiociguatCatalog No. :A3767Soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulator
Riociguat (BAY 63-2521; BAY 632521) is a novel drug that is currently in clinical development by Bayer. Riociguat (BAY 63-2521; BAY 632521) is a stimulator of soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC).
- CinaciguatCatalog No. :A3314Soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) activatorsCinaciguat, also known as BAY-58-2667, is a NO-independent activator for sGC with EC50 of ∼10 nM for heme-free/oxidized sGC.