Calcium channel is an ion channel that selectively permeable to calcium ions. It serves vital functions in cellular signal transduction.
Items 1-10 of 77
- FluspirileneCatalog No. :C5110potent, non-competitive antagonist of agonist-activated L-type calcium channels
- MethsuximideCatalog No. :C4851anticonvulsant medication
- Barnidipine (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3727calcium-channel blocker
- Huwentoxin XVICatalog No. :B7789N-type Ca2+ channel blocker,potent and selectivePotent and selective N-type Ca2+ channel blocker (IC50 ~ 60 nM); selectively and reversibly blocks N-type Ca2+ channels. Does not block T-type Ca2+ channels, K+ channels or Na+ channels. Exhibits analgesic effects in vivo.
- TRAM 39Catalog No. :B7786Potent KCa3.1 blockerPotent intermediate conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel (KCa3.1) blocker (Kd = 60 nM). Has no effect on cytochrome p450 activity. Inhibits I-EBIO-stimulated increases in rat artery membrane potential ex vivo. Also diminishes LPS-induced cryptidin (mammalian α-defensin) release from paneth cells in vitro.
- STO-609 acetateCatalog No. :B6787Ca2+-calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase inhibitorNew Product
- ML 218 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5622T-type calcium channels inhibitorNew Product
- YM 58483Catalog No. :B7542store-operated Ca2+ entry (SOCE) blockerNew Product
- L-651,582Catalog No. :B7269Ca2+ channel blocker, orally activeNew Product
- MRS 1845Catalog No. :B6880store-operated Ca2+ channels blockerNew Product