RAAS (renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system) is a hormonal signaling cascade that regulates blood pressure, systemic vascular resistance, sodium balance, fluid volume and tissue perfusion etc. It is associated with hypertension, kidney failure and congestive heart failure etc.
- Summary: Angiotensin II receptor antagonist
- Summary: HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor
- Target: ACESummary: RAAS inhibitor
- Target: Angiotensin-Converting Enzymes (ACEs)Summary: ACE inhibitor
- Summary: Angiotensin II receptor 1 (AT1) antagonist
- Summary: Angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonist
- Summary: ACE inhibitor