SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are tricyclic antidepressants that block synaptic serotonin reuptake in the presynapse and elevated serotonin levels in the presynaptic membrane. They are used for treatment of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, chronic pain and panic disorders etc.
- B2257 Sertraline HClSummary: selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI)
- B2112 Milnacipran HClSummary: Orally active 5-HT and noradrenalin re-uptake inhibitor
- B1184 MilnacipranSummary: Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI)
- B2238 Escitalopram OxalateSummary: Selective 5-HT reuptake inhibitor
- B1183 EscitalopramSummary: Serotonin reuptake inhibitor