DBH (Dopamine-β-hydroxylase) is a copper-containing monooxygenase that catalyzes the biosynthesis of catecholamine neurotransmitter, norepinephrine from dopamine. Deficiency in DBH causes orthostatic hypotension, autonomic disorders etc.
- C5062 Fusaric AcidSummary: inhibitor of dopamine β-hydroxylase
- B7346 PF 915275Summary: 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11βHSD1) inhibitor
- A4335 MildronateTarget: Hydroxylases|carnitine reabsorptionSummary: GBB hydroxylase inhibitor
- A4332 Nepicastat (SYN-117) HClSummary: Dopamine-β-hydroxylase inhibitor
- A4330 IsotretinoinTarget: RARsSummary: Dopamine β-hydroxylase activator
- A4015 DisulfiramTarget: Aldehyde DehydrogenasesSummary: Dopamine β-hydroxylase inhibitor