DBH (Dopamine-β-hydroxylase) is a copper-containing monooxygenase that catalyzes the biosynthesis of catecholamine neurotransmitter, norepinephrine from dopamine. Deficiency in DBH causes orthostatic hypotension, autonomic disorders etc.
- Summary: inhibitor of dopamine β-hydroxylase
- Summary: 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11βHSD1) inhibitor
- Target: Hydroxylases|carnitine reabsorptionSummary: GBB hydroxylase inhibitor
- Summary: Dopamine-β-hydroxylase inhibitor
- Target: RARsSummary: Dopamine β-hydroxylase activator
- Target: Aldehyde DehydrogenasesSummary: Dopamine β-hydroxylase inhibitor