SMAD are intracellular proteins that transduce extracellular signals from transforming growth factor beta ligands to the nucleus where they activate downstream gene transcription.
- Summary: Smad3 inhibitor
- Summary: TGF-β production inhibitor
- 1 CitationSummary: inhibitor of TGF-β type I receptor kinase domain
- Target: BMP and Other Activin ReceptorsSummary: ALK inhibitor,potent and selective
- Summary: ALK5 inhibitor,potent and selective
- 1 CitationSummary: ALK inhibitor,potent and selective