SMAD are intracellular proteins that transduce extracellular signals from transforming growth factor beta ligands to the nucleus where they activate downstream gene transcription.
- B6096 SIS3Summary: Smad3 inhibitor
- B2288 PirfenidoneSummary: TGF-β production inhibitor
- B2287 LY3649471 CitationSummary: inhibitor of TGF-β type I receptor kinase domain
- A8324 LDN-193189Target: BMP and Other Activin ReceptorsSummary: ALK inhibitor,potent and selective
- A3754 RepSoxSummary: ALK5 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A3545 LDN193189 Hydrochloride1 CitationSummary: ALK inhibitor,potent and selective