Endothelin receptors are members of rhodopsin-like g-protein coupled receptor (GPCRA) with 4 types (ETA, ETB1, ETB2 and ETC), which mediate various physiological processes including vasoconstriction, vasodilation, and neurotransmission etc.
- Sarafotoxin S6aCatalog No. :B5217Endothelin receptor agonistNew Product
- Sarafotoxin S6bCatalog No. :B5069non-selective endothelin receptor agonistNew Product
- Endothelin 3 (human, rat)Catalog No. :B5062Endogenous neuropeptide with selectivity for the putative ETC endothelin receptorNew Product
- Bosentan HydrateCatalog No. :B1521endothelin receptor antagonistBosentan is a competitive and dual antagonist of endothelin-1 at the endothelin-A (ET-A) and endothelin-B (ET-B) receptors.
- BosentanCatalog No. :B1682Endothelin receptor antagonistBosentan is a competitive and dual antagonist of endothelin-1 at the endothelin-A (ET-A) and endothelin-B (ET-B) receptors.
- MacitentanCatalog No. :A1929Endothelin (ET)(A) and ET(B) receptor antagonist
Macitentan is an orally active, non-peptide dual endothelin (ET)(A) and ET(B) receptor antagonist for the potential treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- Zibotentan (ZD4054)Catalog No. :A5489ETA receptor antagonist,potent and specific
Zibotentan is a specific ETAR (Endothelian A receptor) antagonist with IC50 of 21 nM.
- AvosentanCatalog No. :A3208ETA receptor antagonistAvosentan(Ro 67-0565; SPP-301) is a potent, selective endothelin receptor(ETA receptor) antagonist.
- Atrasentan hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3201Endothelin receptor antagonistAtrasentan (A-147627) is an endothelin antagonist receptor (IC50=0.0551 nM, ETA) being developed for the treatment of prostate cancer.