Insulin receptor is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase that mediates the insulin function and involved in the regulation of cell differentiation, growth and metabolism etc.
- C5553 HNMPASummary: cell impermeable tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- B7764 HNGF6ASummary: increases glucose stimulated insulin secretion and glucose metabolism
- B7407 Insulin (human) recombinant expressed in yeastTarget: Insulin ReceptorsSummary: Endogenous insulin receptor agonist
- B6869 Demethylasterriquinone B1Summary: insulin receptor (IR) activator
- A8334 Linsitinib3 CitationSummary: IGF1R/IR inhibitor,potent and novel
- A3534 KU14RSummary: I(3)-R antagonist