Insulin receptor is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase that mediates the insulin function and involved in the regulation of cell differentiation, growth and metabolism etc.
- Summary: cell impermeable tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- Summary: increases glucose stimulated insulin secretion and glucose metabolism
- Target: Insulin ReceptorsSummary: Endogenous insulin receptor agonist
- Summary: insulin receptor (IR) activator
- 3 CitationSummary: IGF1R/IR inhibitor,potent and novel
- Summary: I(3)-R antagonist