The Na+/Ca2+ exchanger is a membrane protein that extrudes Ca2+ from the cell during excitation-contraction coupling. It is involved in calcium homeostasis maintenance, neurosecretion, cardiac muscle relaxation etc.
- Summary: inhibitor of the reverse mode of Na+/Ca2+ exchange (NCX)
- Summary: Na+/Ca2+ exhanger (NCX) inhibitor
- Summary: Sodium-hydrogen exchanger isoform 1 (NHE1) inhibitor
- Summary: Na+/Ca2+ exchange inhibitor
- Summary: Antagonist of mitochondrial Na+-Ca2+ exchanger
- 4 CitationTarget: Na /Ca2 Exchangers (NCXs)Summary: Specific inhibitor of Na+/Ca2+ exchange
- Summary: Inhibitor of the reverse mode of the Na+/Ca2+ exchanger