The Na+/Ca2+ exchanger is a membrane protein that extrudes Ca2+ from the cell during excitation-contraction coupling. It is involved in calcium homeostasis maintenance, neurosecretion, cardiac muscle relaxation etc.
- B5637 YM 244769Summary: inhibitor of the reverse mode of Na+/Ca2+ exchange (NCX)
- B7391 BenzamilSummary: Na+/Ca2+ exhanger (NCX) inhibitor
- B7160 Zoniporide dihydrochlorideSummary: Sodium-hydrogen exchanger isoform 1 (NHE1) inhibitor
- B6961 SN-6Summary: Na+/Ca2+ exchange inhibitor
- B6602 CGP 37157Summary: Antagonist of mitochondrial Na+-Ca2+ exchanger
- A3811 SEA04004 CitationTarget: Na /Ca2 Exchangers (NCXs)Summary: Specific inhibitor of Na+/Ca2+ exchange
- A3525 KB-R7943 mesylateSummary: Inhibitor of the reverse mode of the Na+/Ca2+ exchanger