Stem cells are a class of undifferentiated cells that are able to differentiate into specialized tissue cell types. There are two types of stem cells: embryonic stem cells (ESC) and adult stem cells (ASC). The ESC is originated from the inner cell of blastocysts, and the ASC is located in specific tissues, such as bone marrow, adipose tissue and blood.
In ESC, BMP/TGF-β signaling pathway plays a key role in maintaining pluripotency and self-renewal. It signals through Smad proteins, and the FGF signaling pathway, which activates the MAPK and Akt pathways. The Wnt signaling pathway also promotes pluripotency. OCT-4, SOX2, and NANOG are three main transcription factors that are expressed and activated by these pathways. Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) are pluripotent cells that can be generated from differentiated cells with forced expression of specific reprogramming factors. Both ESC and iPSC can be induced to develop into distinct cell types that associated with three primary germ layers: ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm. Signaling pathways that control the development of these cell lineages, including BMP/TGF-β, Notch, Wnt/β-catenin, Hedgehog and Hippo pathways, which regulate cell division, growth and differentiation. Defects in stem cell signaling are related to developmental disorders and cancer.
Items 1-10 of 126
- XMU-MP-1Catalog No. :A8735MST1/2 inhibitor, potent and selective
XMU-MP-1 is a reversible, potent and selective inhibitor of MST1/2 with IC50 values of 71.1 ± 12.9 nM and 38.1 ± 6.9 nM, respectively .
- QS 11Catalog No. :B7364ARFGAP1 inhibitor,Wnt/beta-catenin pathway modulatorNew Product
- Stem Cell Set ICatalog No. :A9905For inhibiting HDAC/ GSK-3α/β /histone methyltransferase /ALK5
- HLY78Catalog No. :C5433positive modulator of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway
- CUR 61414Catalog No. :C5138potent inhibitor of hedgehog-induced cellular activity
- Oxy-16Catalog No. :C5136antagonist of hedgehog activity
- ML-243Catalog No. :C4813inhibitor of cancer stem cells
- RSC-133Catalog No. :C4664promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- ALLO-1Catalog No. :C4582SMO antagonist
- BRD7116Catalog No. :C4227inhibitor of leukemia stem cell activity