VEGFR are receptors for vascular endothelial growth factor and belong to receptor tyrosine kinases.
Items 1-10 of 57
- 1 CitationSummary: VEGFR inhibitor
- Summary: VEGF receptors inhibitor
- Summary: VEGFR inhibitor, orally available
- Target: VEGFRSummary: VEGFR3 antagonist
- Summary: VEGFR inhibitor
- Summary: VEGFR2 inhibitor
- Target: CSF-1R|FLT3|VEGFR|PDGFR|c-Kit|FGFRSummary: Oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) against FGFR1–3, VEGFR1–3, and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR).
- Target: VEGFRSummary: Potent and selective inhibitor of VEGFR 1, 2, 3
- Target: FLT3|VEGFR|PDGFR|c-KitSummary: inhibitor of VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-Kit
- 1 CitationSummary: VEGFR-2 inhibitor