VEGFR are receptors for vascular endothelial growth factor and belong to receptor tyrosine kinases.
Items 1-10 of 55
- C4603 VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor II1 CitationSummary: VEGFR inhibitor
- C3730 AAL-993Summary: VEGF receptors inhibitor
- C3415 Tivozanib (hydrate)Summary: VEGFR inhibitor, orally available
- C3342 MAZ51Target: VEGFRSummary: VEGFR3 antagonist
- B7800 BAW2881 (NVP-BAW2881)Summary: VEGFR inhibitor
- B6199 BFH772Summary: VEGFR2 inhibitor
- B5953 Dovitinib (TKI258) LactateTarget: CSF-1R|FLT3|VEGFR|PDGFR|c-Kit|FGFRSummary: Oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) against FGFR1–3, VEGFR1–3, and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR).
- B5864 Fruquintinib(HMPL-013)Target: VEGFRSummary: Potent and selective inhibitor of VEGFR 1, 2, 3
- B5835 AZD2932Target: FLT3|VEGFR|PDGFR|c-KitSummary: inhibitor of VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-Kit
- B5611 DMH41 CitationSummary: VEGFR-2 inhibitor