VEGFR are receptors for vascular endothelial growth factor and belong to receptor tyrosine kinases.
Items 1-10 of 57
- VEGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C4603VEGFR inhibitor
- AAL-993Catalog No. :C3730VEGF receptors inhibitor
- Tivozanib (hydrate)Catalog No. :C3415VEGFR inhibitor, orally available
- MAZ51Catalog No. :C3342VEGFR3 antagonist
- BAW2881 (NVP-BAW2881)Catalog No. :B7800VEGFR inhibitor
- BFH772Catalog No. :B6199VEGFR2 inhibitor
- Dovitinib (TKI258) LactateCatalog No. :B5953Oral tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) against FGFR1–3, VEGFR1–3, and platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR).
- Fruquintinib(HMPL-013)Catalog No. :B5864Potent and selective inhibitor of VEGFR 1, 2, 3
- AZD2932Catalog No. :B5835inhibitor of VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-KitAZD2932 is a potent inhibitor for multiple protein tyrosine kinases (IC50 = 8 nM, 4 nM, 7 nM, and 9 nM for VEGFR-2, PDGFRβ, Flt-3, and c-Kit, respectively.) 
- DMH4Catalog No. :B5611VEGFR-2 inhibitor