AChR, also known as acetylcholine receptor, is an integral membrane protein that responds to the binding of acetylcholine.
Items 1-10 of 48
- Summary: M1 agonist
- Summary: used in targeting cardiovascular pathologies and as an acetylcholine mimic.
- Summary: Non-competitive inhibitor of the presynaptic choline transporter
- Summary: positive allosteric modulator of M2/M4 receptor
- Summary: nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (AchR) agonist
- Summary: acetylcholine transport inhibitor
- Summary: muscarinic AChR antagonist
- Summary: muscarinic receptor antagonist
- Summary: Muscarinic receptor agonist
- Summary: Major transmitter at many nervous sites