AChR, also known as acetylcholine receptor, is an integral membrane protein that responds to the binding of acetylcholine.
Items 1-10 of 48
- C4396 VU0364572 (trifluoroacetate salt)Summary: M1 agonist
- C3098 L-Acetylcarnitine (hydrochloride)Summary: used in targeting cardiovascular pathologies and as an acetylcholine mimic.
- B5897 ML352Summary: Non-competitive inhibitor of the presynaptic choline transporter
- B4878 LY2119620Summary: positive allosteric modulator of M2/M4 receptor
- B4873 NitenpyramSummary: nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (AchR) agonist
- B6393 (±)-Vesamicol hydrochlorideSummary: acetylcholine transport inhibitor
- B3433 Flavoxate hydrochlorideSummary: muscarinic AChR antagonist
- B3415 Solifenacin hydrochlorideSummary: muscarinic receptor antagonist
- B1599 Bethanechol chlorideSummary: Muscarinic receptor agonist
- B1596 Acetylcholine ChlorideSummary: Major transmitter at many nervous sites