Adrenergic receptor is a class of G protein-coupled receptors that are targets of the catecholamines, especially norepinephrine and epinephrine.
Items 1-10 of 149
- Summary: partial agonist of the α2-adrenergic receptor
- Summary: high-affinity, lipophilic, non-selective ligand of the β-adrenergic receptors
- Summary: α2-adrenergic receptor antagonist
- Summary: weak antagonist of α1-adrenoceptors
- Summary: β1-adrenergic receptor antagonist
- Summary: non-specific β-adrenergic blocker
- Summary: β1 adrenergic receptor antagonist and β2 adrenergic receptor partial agonist
- Summary: less active enantiomer of the racemic β1-adrenergic receptor antagonist, (R,S)-atenolol.
- Summary: β1-selective adrenoceptor antagonist
- Summary: prodrug of the α1-adrenergic receptor agonist