Topoisomerase are enzymes that regulate the overwinding or underwinding of DNA.
- 9-amino CamptothecinCatalog No. :C5790topoisomerase I inhibitor
- UK 1Catalog No. :C5006inhibitor of topoisomerase II and hepatitis C viral replication
- Luotonin ACatalog No. :C4433binds to and stabilizes the topoisomerase I-DNA binary complex
- Luotonin FCatalog No. :C4228stabilizing the DNA topoisomerase I-DNA complex
- Dp44mTCatalog No. :B6021iron chelator and anticancer agent
- TopotecanCatalog No. :B4982Topoisomerase 1 inhibitor
Topotecan (SKF104864) is an inhibitor of topoisomerase 1 and semisynthetic analogue of camptothecin .
- (S)-10-HydroxycamptothecinCatalog No. :B4745inhibitor of topoisomerase I10-Hydroxycamptothecin is a DNA topoisomerase I inhibitor with potent anti-tumor activity.
- EllipticineCatalog No. :B7382DNA topoisomerase II inhibitorNew Product
- PirarubicinCatalog No. :B2295Topoisomerase II inhibitor;anthracycline antibiotic
Pirarubicin is an analogue of the anthracycline anti-neoplastic doxorubicin.
- FlumequineCatalog No. :B2292DNA topoisomerase II inhibitor，synthetic chemotherapeutic antibioticFlumequine is a synthetic chemotherapeutic antibiotic, inhibiting topoisomerase II with IC50 of 15 μM.