HSV (herpes simplex virus) are ubiquitous and contagious that cause infection in human. HSV-1 infects the mouth and HSV-2 infects the genitals.
Paper Citing APExBIO Products Ongoing Clinical Trials Solubility in DMSO Solubility in Water Solubility in Ethanol Solubility in Dimethyl Formamide
- Summary: nucleoside analog with antiviral activity
- Summary: antiviral drug for herpes viruses
- Summary: Anti-herpesvirus oral prodrug of penciclovir
- Target: HSVSummary: HSV helicase-primase inhibitor
- Target: CMVSummary: Antiviral drug for CMV infections
- Summary: Prodrug of aciclovir for herpes virus treatment