AMPK (5'AMP-activated protein kinase) acts as a metabolic master switch regulating several intracellular systems including the cellular uptake of glucose, the β-oxidation of fatty acids and the biogenesis of GLUT4 (glucose transporter 4) and mitochondria.
- 3-Guanidinopropionic AcidCatalog No. :C5645AMPK stimulator
- AMPK activatorCatalog No. :C4617AMPK activator
- AmpkinoneCatalog No. :C4358AMPK activator
- GSK621Catalog No. :B6020AMPK agonist
- ZLN024 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B4840novel AMPK allosteric activator
- HTH-01-015Catalog No. :A8890NUAK1 inhibitor,highly specific and selectiveHTH-01-015 is a highly specific inhibitor of NUAK1 with IC50 value of 100 nM.
- RSVA 405Catalog No. :B7759AMPK activatorNew Product
- PT 1Catalog No. :B7572AMPK activator, selective
- SAMS PeptideCatalog No. :B5097Substrate for AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)New Product
- Imeglimin hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1067Antidiabetic agentAMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) acts as an integrator of regulatory signals to monitor systemic and cellular energy status.