iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) are pluripotent stem cells that directly derived from adult cell. It is a therapeutic tool for tissue repair, cell transplantation and disease modeling etc.
- C4664 RSC-133Summary: promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- K1022 Mouse iPSC Chemical Reprogramming Cocktails KitSummary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells.
- K1021 Mouse iPSC Chemical Reprogramming Cocktails Kit plusSummary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- A8213 KY 02111Summary: WNT signaling inhibitor
- A4351 PluriSIn #1 (NSC 14613)Target: Stearoyl-CoA 9-desaturase (SCD-1)Summary: SCD1 inhibitor
- A1905 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNep6 CitationTarget: HydrolaseSummary: S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
- A3011 CHIR-99021 (CT99021)2 CitationTarget: GSK-3Summary: GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
- A8182 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride1 CitationTarget: EZH2Summary: SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor