iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) are pluripotent stem cells that directly derived from adult cell. It is a therapeutic tool for tissue repair, cell transplantation and disease modeling etc.
Paper Citing APExBIO Products Ongoing Clinical Trials Solubility in DMSO Solubility in Water Solubility in Ethanol Solubility in Dimethyl Formamide
- Summary: promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- Summary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells.
- Summary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- Summary: WNT signaling inhibitor
- Target: Stearoyl-CoA 9-desaturase (SCD-1)Summary: SCD1 inhibitor
- 6 CitationTarget: HydrolaseSummary: S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
- 2 CitationTarget: GSK-3Summary: GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
- 1 CitationTarget: EZH2Summary: SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor