iPSCs (induced pluripotent stem cells) are pluripotent stem cells that directly derived from adult cell. It is a therapeutic tool for tissue repair, cell transplantation and disease modeling etc.
- Summary: promotes the reprogramming of human somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- Summary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells.
- Summary: Chemical reprogramming from somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells
- Summary: WNT signaling inhibitor
- Target: Stearoyl-CoA 9-desaturase (SCD-1)Summary: SCD1 inhibitor
- 6 CitationTarget: HydrolaseSummary: S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
- 2 CitationTarget: GSK-3Summary: GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
- 1 CitationTarget: EZH2Summary: SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor