Interleukin receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) is a family of serine/threonine-protein kinase that plays a vital role in innate immune immunity. It is involved in the TLR and IL-1R signaling pathways which associated with the autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- A3505 IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor I3 CitationTarget: IRAKSummary: IRAK-1/4 inhibitor
- A3504 IRAK inhibitor 6Target: IRAKSummary: IRAK-4 inhibitor
- A3503 IRAK inhibitor 4Target: IRAKSummary: IRAK inhibitor
- A3502 IRAK inhibitor 3Target: IRAKSummary: IRAK inhibitor
- A3501 IRAK inhibitor 2Summary: IRAK inhibitor
- A3500 IRAK inhibitor 12 CitationTarget: IRAKSummary: IRAK-4 inhibitor