Interleukin receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) is a family of serine/threonine-protein kinase that plays a vital role in innate immune immunity. It is involved in the TLR and IL-1R signaling pathways which associated with the autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
- IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A3505IRAK-1/4 inhibitor
IRAK-1-4 Inhibitor I is an inhibitor of both IRAK-1 and IRAK-4 with IC50 values of 0.3μM and 0.2μM , respectively .
- IRAK inhibitor 6Catalog No. :A3504IRAK-4 inhibitorIRAK inhibitor 6
- IRAK inhibitor 4Catalog No. :A3503IRAK inhibitorIRAK inhibitor 4 is an inhibitor of interleukin- 1 receptor-associated kinase .
- IRAK inhibitor 3Catalog No. :A3502IRAK inhibitorIRAK inhibitor 3
- IRAK inhibitor 2Catalog No. :A3501IRAK inhibitorIRAK inhibitor 2
- IRAK inhibitor 1Catalog No. :A3500IRAK-4 inhibitor
IRAK inhibitor 1