JNK (c-Jun N-terminal kinase) is a group of kinases belong to the mitogen-activated protein kinase family and also play a role in T cell differentiation and the cellular apoptosis pathway.
- LL-Z 1640-4Catalog No. :C5106A signal-specific JNK/p38 pathway and TAK 1 inhibitor
- PF-03394197(Oclacitinib)Catalog No. :B5960Novel Janus kinase inhibitor
- AS601245Catalog No. :B5942c-Jun NH2-terminal protein kinase inhibitor
- DTP3Catalog No. :B4886inhibitor of GADD45β/MKK7 complexDTP3 is an inhibitor of GADD45β/MKK7 complex .
- SR 3576Catalog No. :B7738JNK3 inhibitor, potent and selective
- SU 3327Catalog No. :B7444JNK inhibitorNew Product
- TCS JNK 6oCatalog No. :B7321JNK inhibitorNew Product
- AnisomycinCatalog No. :B6674JNK agonist, potent and specificAnisomycin is a specific agonist of JNK with a concentration of 25 ng/ml .
- JIP-1 (153-163)Catalog No. :B5130Peptide inhibitor of c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK)New Product
- CEP 1347Catalog No. :B7720JNK inhibitorJNK Inhibitor