Axl is a receptor tyrosine kinase that transduces signals from the extracellular matrix into the cytoplasm and takes part in the stimulation of cell proliferation.
- B5940 TP-0903Target: AXLSummary: AXL receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, anti-cancer agent
- B4893 LDC1267Target: TAM kinaseSummary: TAM kinase inhibitor,highly selective
- B4357 UNC2881Target: Mer tyrosine kinaseSummary: Mer tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- A8329 R42810 CitationSummary: Selective Axl inhibitor
- A5703 BMS-777607Target: METSummary: C-Met inhibitor, potent and selective
- A2977 Cabozantinib (XL184, BMS-907351)Summary: VEGFR2/Met/Ret/Kit/FLT//AXL inhibitor