LPA receptor belongs to GPCRs and is important for lipid signaling.
- Tetradecyl PhosphonateCatalog No. :C3343pan-antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid 1 (LPA1), LPA2, and LPA3 receptors
- DBIBBCatalog No. :C3497LPA2 agonist
- ONO-7300243Catalog No. :B7818LPA1 antagonist
- H2L5186303Catalog No. :B5748lysophosphatidic acid 2 (LPA2) receptor antagonistNew Product
- H2L 5765834Catalog No. :B5744lysophosphatidic acid receptors antagonistNew Product
- TC LPA5 4Catalog No. :B5689LPA5 receptor antagonistNew Product
- 1-Oleoyl lysophosphatidic acid sodium saltCatalog No. :B7515Activates LPA receptorNew Product
- Ki16198Catalog No. :B1591LPA antagonistKi16198 is the methyl ester of Ki16425, which is a LPA antagonist and inhibits LPA1- and LPA3-induced inositol phosphate production with Ki of 0.34 μM and 0.93 μM, respectively, shows weaker inhibition for LPA2, no activity at LPA4, LPA5, LPA6.
- Ki16425Catalog No. :A1987LPA receptor antagonist
Ki16425 is a subtype-selective antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid receptor (LPA) with Ki values of 0.34 μM for LPA1, 6.5μM for LPA2, and 0.93μM for LPA3 .
- AM966Catalog No. :A3170LPA1 antagonist, oral active, high affinity, selective,
AM966 is a selective, potent and orally bioavailable antagonist of lysophosphatidic acid type 1 receptor (LPA1) with IC50 values of 17 and 19 nM for human or mouse LPA1, respectively . Relative to LPA2, 3, 4, 5 receptors, AM966 shows 10-fold and 100-fold more selective in mouse and human cell lines for LPA1, respectively .