Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerases (PARPs) is a large family of proteins with a conserved catalytic domain that catalyze an immediate DNA-damage-dependent post-translational modification of histones and other nuclear proteins leading to the survival of injured proliferating cells. So far, a total number of 18 human PARP proteins encoded by different genes have been identified, including PARP-1 to PARP-4, PARP-5a, PARP-5b, PARP-5c and PARP-6 to PARP-16. The general structural of PARP proteins has been revealed through the extensive study of the founding family member PARP-1, which is characterized by the presence of four functional domains, including a DNA-binding domain, a caspase-cleaved domain, an automodification domain and a catalytic domain.
- 4-amino-1,8-NaphthalimideCatalog No. :C4310PARP inhibitor
- BenzamideCatalog No. :B6152poly (ADP-ribose) synthetase inhibitor
- PicolinamideCatalog No. :B6150poly (ADP-ribose) synthetase inhibitor
- BGP-15Catalog No. :B6086PARP inhibitor
- MK-4827 tosylateCatalog No. :B1164PARP1/PARP2 inhibitorMK-4827(Niraparib) tosylate is a selective inhibitor of PARP1/PARP2 with IC50 of 3.8 nM/2.1 nM; with great activity in cancer cells with mutant BRCA-1 and BRCA-2; >330-fold selective against PARP3, V-PARP and Tank1.
- MK-4827 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1163PARP1/PARP2 inhibitorMK-4827(Niraparib) Hcl is a selective inhibitor of PARP1/PARP2 with IC50 of 3.8 nM/2.1 nM; with great activity in cancer cells with mutant BRCA-1 and BRCA-2; >330-fold selective against PARP3, V-PARP and Tank1.
- ME0328Catalog No. :A8808PARP inhibitor,potent and selectiveME0328 is a potent and selective PARP inhibitor with IC50 of 0.89 μM for PARP3, about 7-fold selectivity over PARP1.
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49Catalog No. :A8601Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 49 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- Tankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22Catalog No. :A8600Tankyrase inhibitorTankyrase Inhibitors (TNKS) 22 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable inhibitor of tankyrase with IC50 value of 0.1nM .
- XAV-939Catalog No. :A1877Tankyrase 1/2 inhibitor
XAV-939 is a small-molecule inhibitor of tankyrase 1/2 with IC50 values of 4 and 11 nM, respectively .