ROR (RAR-related orphan receptor) is a nuclear receptor family of intracellular transcription factors and appears to bind as monomers to hormone response elements.
- C4281 SR 0987Summary: agonist of the T cell-specific isoform of RORγ
- C3707 GSK2981278Summary: RORγ-selective inverse agonist
- C3841 NeoruscogeninSummary: nuclear receptor RORα agonist
- C3485 SR 1555 (hydrochloride)Summary: inverse agonist of RORγ
- A3836 SR3335Summary: RORα agonist,partial inverse and selective
- A3835 SR1078Summary: Orphan receptor agonist