ROR (RAR-related orphan receptor) is a nuclear receptor family of intracellular transcription factors and appears to bind as monomers to hormone response elements.
- SR 0987Catalog No. :C4281agonist of the T cell-specific isoform of RORγ
- GSK2981278Catalog No. :C3707RORγ-selective inverse agonist
- NeoruscogeninCatalog No. :C3841nuclear receptor RORα agonist
- SR 1555 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3485inverse agonist of RORγ
- SR3335Catalog No. :A3836RORα agonist,partial inverse and selectiveSR3335 is a synthetic selective inverse agonist of RORα with Ki value of 220 nM .
- SR1078Catalog No. :A3835Orphan receptor agonist
SR1078 is a newly described synthetic RORα/γ agonist. Treatment of cancer cells with SR1078 leads to p53 stabilization and induction of apoptosis.