Autophagy is a catabolic process which degrades and recycles long-lived proteins and cytoplasmic organelles through lysosome. It plays an important role in growth regulation and maintenance of homeostasis.
- VPS34-IN1Catalog No. :B6179Vps34 inhibitor
- MRT68921Catalog No. :B6174dual autophagy kinase ULK1/2 inhibitor
- PIK-IIICatalog No. :B6160VPS34 inhibitor and inhibits autophagy
- Spautin-1Catalog No. :B5873Novel autophagy inhibitor
- SBI-0206965Catalog No. :A8715ULK1 inhibitor
- LY3009120Catalog No. :A8716pan-RAF and RAF dimer inhibitor
- SAR405Catalog No. :A8883Selective ATP-competitive inhibitor of Vps34
SAR405 is a selective ATP-competitive inhibitor of Vps34 with a Kd value of 1.5 nM.
- KC01Catalog No. :A8884A selective inhibitor of ABHD16AKC01 is a potent and selective inhibitor of ABHD16A. By measuring competitive gel-based ABPP, the IC50 values of inhibition of ABHD16A by KC01 and KC02 were ~0.2–0.5 μM and >10 μM, respectively.
- SMER 28Catalog No. :B7637Positive regulator of autophagyNew Product
- Divalproex SodiumCatalog No. :B1391Epilepsy/migraines/bipolar disorder medicine
Divalproex sodium (USAN) consists of a compound of sodium valproate and valproic acid in a 1:1 molar relationship in an enteric coated form.