EZH2 (enhancer of zeste homolog 2) is a polycomb group protein and histone methyltrasferase that associated with transcriptional repression. It catalyzes trimethylation of H3K27me3 (histone H3 lysine 27) as a catalytic subunit of PRC2 (polycomb repressive complex 2).
- GSK503Catalog No. :B5833EZH2 inhibitor
GSK503 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2.
- CPI-169Catalog No. :B4678EZH2 inhibitorCPI-169 is a novel, small molecule and potent inhibitor of enhancer of zeste homolog 2 (EZH2) with an IC50 value of <1nM for polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) .
- EI1Catalog No. :B1021EZH2 inhibitorEI1 is a potent and selective small molecule inhibitor of EZH2 with IC50 values of 15 nM and 13 nM for wild type EZH2 and EZH2 Y641F mutant, respectively.
- GSK343Catalog No. :A3449EZH2 inhibitor,potent,selective and cell permeable
GSK343 is a selective and SAM-competitive inhibitor of the histone lysine methyltransferase EZH2 with IC50 value of 4 nM .
- GSK126Catalog No. :A3446EZH2 inhibitor
GSK126 is an inhibitor of EZH2 with Ki Value of 93 pM.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin,DZNepCatalog No. :A1905S-adenosylhomocysteine and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin is a highly potent inhibitor of S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase with Ki value of 0.05 nM .
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- 3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A8182SAHH and EZH2 inhibitor
3-Deazaneplanocin A (DZNep) hydrochloride is a selective inhibitor of ENZ2 inhibitor with IC50 value of 0.08-0.24 μM.