Microbiology & Virology
A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates inside living cells. Viruses cause many human diseases from small illnesses, like influenza, to more deadly diseases, like hepatitis B and HIV. Our body’s immune system defends against viral infection by generating specific antibodies to bind to and neutralize viral particles and by cell mediated immunity that destroys infected host cells. read more
Items 1-10 of 343
- GS7340Catalog No. :B5919Oral prodrug of Tenofovir
- ReutericyclinCatalog No. :N2833A small molecular weight antibiotic isolated from Lactobacillus reuteriReutericyclin is a small molecular weight antibiotic isolated from Lactobacillus reuteri.
- Primaquine DiphosphateCatalog No. :B1820antimalarial agent,blocks protein synthesisPrimaquine Diphosphate is a transmission-blocking anti-malarial clinically available, displaying a marked activity against gametocytes of all species of human malaria.
- Colistin Methanesulfonate (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3046prodrug for antibiotic colistin (also known as polymyxin E)
- PsicofuranineCatalog No. :C5775inhibitor of xanthosine monophosphate (XMP) aminase
- Quinupristin (mesylate)Catalog No. :C5450streptogramin antibiotic
- Kasugamycin (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C5503aminoglycosidic antibiotic
- Quinupristin-Dalfopristin Complex (mesylate)Catalog No. :C5428mixture of two streptrogramin antibiotics
- Virginiamycin ComplexCatalog No. :C5441a complex contains two streptogramin antibiotics
- Temafloxacin (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C5429fluoroquinolone antibiotic