SGLT (sodium-glucose linked transporter) uses the energy from the downhill sodium ion gradient created by the ATPase pump to transport glucose across the apical membrane against an uphill glucose gradient.
- galacto-DapagliflozinCatalog No. :C5221potent inhibitor of human SGLT2
- fluoro-DapagliflozinCatalog No. :C5119selective sodium-glucose cotransporter (SGLT) inhibitor
- CanagliflozinCatalog No. :A8333SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Canagliflozin is a novel, potent, and highly selective sodium glucose co-transporter (SGLT) 2 inhibitor . It has been proved that Canagliflozin can increase urine glucose excretion by reducing the renal glucose threshold and by decreasing the filtered glucose re-absorption .
- DapagliflozinCatalog No. :A5854SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
Dapagliflozin is a potent and selective SLC5A2 inhibitor with EC50 of 1.1 nM.
- Empagliflozin (BI 10773)Catalog No. :A4601SGLT-2 inhibitor for oral treatment of type 2 diabetes
Empagliflozin is drug which is being investigated in clinical trials for the oral treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- PF-04971729Catalog No. :A3715SGLT inhibitorPF-04971729
- LX-4211Catalog No. :A3567SGLT1/SGLT2 inhibitorLX-4211 is a dual SGLT2/1 inhibitor; Antidiabetic agents.