SGLT (sodium-glucose linked transporter) uses the energy from the downhill sodium ion gradient created by the ATPase pump to transport glucose across the apical membrane against an uphill glucose gradient.
- Summary: potent inhibitor of human SGLT2
- Summary: selective sodium-glucose cotransporter (SGLT) inhibitor
- 1 CitationTarget: SGLTSummary: SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- Summary: SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- 2 CitationSummary: SGLT-2 inhibitor for oral treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Summary: SGLT inhibitor
- Summary: SGLT1/SGLT2 inhibitor