SGLT (sodium-glucose linked transporter) uses the energy from the downhill sodium ion gradient created by the ATPase pump to transport glucose across the apical membrane against an uphill glucose gradient.
- C5221 galacto-DapagliflozinSummary: potent inhibitor of human SGLT2
- C5119 fluoro-DapagliflozinSummary: selective sodium-glucose cotransporter (SGLT) inhibitor
- A8333 Canagliflozin1 CitationTarget: SGLTSummary: SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A5854 DapagliflozinSummary: SGLT2 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A4601 Empagliflozin (BI 10773)2 CitationSummary: SGLT-2 inhibitor for oral treatment of type 2 diabetes
- A3715 PF-04971729Summary: SGLT inhibitor
- A3567 LX-4211Summary: SGLT1/SGLT2 inhibitor