cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) is a second messenger used for intracellular signal transduction in many different organisms, conveying the cAMP-dependent pathway.
- B7791 6-Bnz-cAMP sodium saltSummary: cAMP analog,PKA activator
- B9004 cAMPS-Rp, triethylammonium saltSummary: Cell-permeable cAMP analog, competitive antagonist of cAMP-induced activation of PKA
- B9003 cAMPS-Sp, triethylammonium saltSummary: Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates cAMP receptor protein PKA
- B9001 Dibutyryl-cAMP, sodium saltSummary: Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates cAMP-dependent protein kinases
- B9000 8-Bromo-cAMP, sodium saltTarget: PKASummary: Cell-permeable cAMP analog that activates PKA