OX receptor (orexin receptor) is a G-protein coupled receptor that is involved in the regulation of feeding behaviour.
- ACT 335827Catalog No. :B5787Orexin receptor 1 antagonist,potent and selectivePotent and selective OX1 antagonist
- EMPACatalog No. :B5641OX2 receptor antagonistNew Product
- JNJ 10397049Catalog No. :B5553OX2 receptor antagonistNew Product
- TCS OX2 29Catalog No. :B7387OX2 receptor antagonistNew Product
- OXA (17-33)Catalog No. :B5808orexin OX1 receptor agonistNew Product
- [Ala11,D-Leu15]-Orexin BCatalog No. :B5262Highly potent and selective OX2 receptor agonistNew Product
- SB-334867 free baseCatalog No. :B3423orexin-1 receptor antagonist, selective
SB-334867 free base is a selective antagonist of orexin-1 receptor
- SB408124Catalog No. :B2163OX(1)receptor antagonist
SB408124 is a potent and novel nonpeptide antagonist of orexin-1 (OX(1)) receptor with Ki values of 27 nM and 57 nM in membrane formats and in whole cell, respectively. SB408124 was 50-fold selective over the human OX2 receptor .
- TCS 1102Catalog No. :B1044Antagonist for OX2 and OX1 receptorsTCS 1102 is a potent, dual orexin receptor antagonist (Ki values are 0.2 and 3 nM for OX2 and OX1 receptors respectively).
- SB-334867 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1281Orexin-1 receptor antagonist
SB-334867 is a selective antagonist of orexin-1 receptor .