C-kit is a type of receptor tyrosine kinase and a type of tumor marker, also called CD117 and stem cell factor receptor.
- Summary: inhibitor of SCF-mediated c-kit activation
- Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- Summary: Inhibitor of Kit, KDR, Flt, CSF-1R, c-Raf and Lck
- Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
- Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|LynSummary: Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selective
- Target: VEGFRSummary: Inhibitor of Flk-1/Flt-4/PDGFR-/c-Kit
- Summary: Tyrosine kinase inhibitor