C-kit is a type of receptor tyrosine kinase and a type of tumor marker, also called CD117 and stem cell factor receptor.
- C3152 ISCK03Summary: inhibitor of SCF-mediated c-kit activation
- B2171 Imatinib (STI571)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- A2838 OSI-930Summary: Inhibitor of Kit, KDR, Flt, CSF-1R, c-Raf and Lck
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
- A2942 Masitinib (AB1010)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|LynSummary: Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selective
- A3632 MotesanibTarget: VEGFRSummary: Inhibitor of Flk-1/Flt-4/PDGFR-/c-Kit
- A4237 Amuvatinib (MP-470, HPK 56)Summary: Tyrosine kinase inhibitor