C-kit is a type of receptor tyrosine kinase and a type of tumor marker, also called CD117 and stem cell factor receptor.
- ISCK03Catalog No. :C3152inhibitor of SCF-mediated c-kit activation
- Imatinib (STI571)Catalog No. :B2171Protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitorImatinib is an inhibitor of protein-tyrosine kinase with IC50 values of 0.1, 0.1 and 0.025μM, respectively against PDGF receptor, c-Kit and Abl .
- OSI-930Catalog No. :A2838Inhibitor of Kit, KDR, Flt, CSF-1R, c-Raf and Lck
OSI-930 is a novel, potent inhibitor of Flt1, kinase insert domain receptor (KDR), CSF-1R, Lck, c-Raf and activated receptor tyrosine kinases Kit with IC50 values of 8, 9, 15, 22, 41 and 80 nM, respectively .
- Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Catalog No. :A1805Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitorImatinib mesylate is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor IC50 value of 100 nM, 100 nM, 600 nM for v-Abl, c-kit, PDGFR, respectively .
- Masitinib (AB1010)Catalog No. :A2942Tyrosine kinase inhibitor, potent and selectiveThe stem cell factor receptor (KIT) is a therapeutic target for the cancer, mastocytosis, and inflammatory diseases treatment. Masitinib (AB1010) is a novel phenylaminothiazole-type tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets KIT.
- MotesanibCatalog No. :A3632Inhibitor of Flk-1/Flt-4/PDGFR-/c-KitMotesanib diphosphate (AMG-706) is a potent ATP-competitive inhibitor of VEGFR1/2/3 with IC50 of 2 nM/3 nM/6 nM, respectively
- Amuvatinib (MP-470, HPK 56)Catalog No. :A4237Tyrosine kinase inhibitorAmuvatinib (also known as MP-470 or HPK 56), a synthetic carbothioamide, is a novel and potent tyrosine kinase inhibitor, which exerts in vitro and in vivo activities against multiple targets including mutant KIT, platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha (PDGFRα) and DNA repair.