ATM (ataxia telangiectasia mutated) and ATR (ATM- and Rad3-related) are two PIKKs (phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-like kinases) that regulate the DNA damage response (DDR) pathways.
- AZD0156Catalog No. :B7822ATM kinase inhibitor
- AZD6738Catalog No. :B6007ATR inhibitor
- VE-822Catalog No. :B1383ATR inhibitor
VE-822 is an ATR inhibitor with an IC50 value of 0.019 μM.
- ETP-46464Catalog No. :A8626ATR inhibitor,potent and selectiveETP-46464 is a cell-permeable quinoline-containing heterotricyclic compound that acts as a potent inhibitor against mTOR, ATR, DNA-PK, PI 3-Kα, and ATM (IC50 = 0.6, 14, 36, 170, and 545 nM, respectively).
- CP-466722Catalog No. :A8625ATM inhibitor,potent and reversibleCP-466722 is rapidly reversible potential ATM kinase inhibitor.
- CGK733Catalog No. :A8624ATM/ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
CGK733 is an inhibitor of kinase ATM and ATR with IC50 value of ~200 nM .
- KU-60019Catalog No. :A8336ATM kinase inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-60019 is a selective inhibitor of the Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) mutated (ATM) protein with an IC50 value of 6.3 nM. In literature report, KU-60019 radiosensitizes h-TERT-immortalized normal fibroblasts but not A-T fibroblasts, suggesting it is a specific ATM kinase radiosensitizer .
- VE-821Catalog No. :A2521ATR kinase inhibitor
VE-821 is a potent, highly-selective, and ATP-competitive DNA damage response (DDR) kinase ATR inhibitor with Ki value of 13nM.
- KU 55933Catalog No. :A4605ATM inhibitor,potent and selective
KU-55933 is a specific inhibitor of ATM kinase with IC50 value of 13 nM .
- AZ20Catalog No. :A3210ATR inhibitor,potent and selective
AZ20 is a potent and selective inhibitor of ATR. AZ20 inhibits ATR immunoprecipitated from HeLa nuclear extracts with an IC50 value of 5 nM and ATR mediated phosphorylation of Chk1 in HT29 colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor cells with an IC50 value of 50 nM.