Reverse transcriptase, also known as RNA-directed DNA polymerase catalyzes the transcription of RNA into DNA. It is key to the retroviruses infection.
- 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine β-D-glucuronide (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3806metabolite of the nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor, zidovudine
- ZalcitabineCatalog No. :B2223Reverse transcriptase inhibitorZalcitabine is a nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI).
- Delavirdine mesylateCatalog No. :B1050Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitorDelavirdine(U 90152) mesylate is a potent non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI).
- EmtricitabineCatalog No. :A8422Reverse transcriptase inhibitorEmtricitabine is a nucleoside analogue which inhibits the reverse nucleoside transcriptase enzyme.
- DidanosineCatalog No. :A8410Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
Didanosine is sold under the trade names Videx and Videx EC.
- NevirapineCatalog No. :A8481Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitorA potent (IC50=84nM) and selective non-nucleoside inhibitor of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase.
- LamivudineCatalog No. :A8458Nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitorA potent nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (nRTI).
- TenofovirCatalog No. :A5275HIV reverse transcriptase inhibitorSelectively inhibits HIV reverse transcriptase (RNA-dependent DNA polymerase).
- Entecavir HydrateCatalog No. :A1767Antiviral drug used in hepatitis B infectionEntecavir hydrate is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor.
- Tenofovir Disoproxil FumarateCatalog No. :A1755Antiretroviral agent( HIV-1 RT inhibitor)Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor that inhibits the replication of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in MT-2 cells and PBMC with the half maximal effective concentration EC50 values of 0.007 μmol/L and 0.005 μmol/L .