PDK-1 (3-phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase-1) is a master kinase, which is crucial for the activation of AKT/PKB and many other AGC kinases including PKC, S6K, SGK.
- UCN-01Catalog No. :C4783inhibitor of Akt, protein kinase C, PDK1 and cyclin-dependent kinases
- BX517(PDK1 inhibitor2)Catalog No. :B5838PDK1 inhibitorBX-517 is a potent and selective inhibitor of PDK1 that binds to the ATP binding pocket
- PS 48Catalog No. :B7586PDK1 activatorNew Product
- GSK2334470Catalog No. :B2174PDK1 inhibitor,highly specific and potentGSK2334470 is a highly specific inhibitor of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1(PDK1) with IC50 value of ~10nM .
- BX-912Catalog No. :A2806PDK1 inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitiveBX-912 is a potent and selective inhibitor of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent kinase 1 (PDK1) with IC50 value of 26nM . BX-912 has shown 9-fold selectivity for PDK1 relative to PKA and 105-fold selectivity against PKC .
- OSU-03012 (AR-12)Catalog No. :A2846Potent PDK1 inhibitor
OSU-03012 (AR-12) is an inhibitor of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent kinase-1 (PDK-1) with IC50 value of 5μm, which shows 2-fold higher potency over OSU-02067 .
- BX795Catalog No. :A8222PDK1 inhibitorBX795, a small molecule with an aminopyrimidine backbone in its chemical structure, is a potent and ATP-competitive inhibitor of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent kinase 1 (PDK1) that binds to the ATP binding pocket of PDK1 and hence potently inhibits the enzymatic activity of PDK1 in a direct kinase assay format with a value of 50% concentration inhibition IC50 of 11 nM.
- PDK1 inhibitorCatalog No. :A3706PDK1 inhibitorPDK1 inhibitor is an potent and selective inhibitor of PDK1 with potential as anticancer agent. GSK 2334470,a inhibitor of PDK1, has IC50 value of 0.00251µM and CHEMBL1172241 with IC50 value of 0.085µM.
- NVP-BAG956Catalog No. :A3672PI3K and PDK1 inhibitorNVP-BAG956