The estrogen/progestogen receptors are activated by the hormone estrogen/progesterone and regulate the gene transcription.
Items 1-10 of 75
- C5832 CoumestrolSummary: competitive binder of the estrogen receptors ERα
- C5537 ZearalanoneSummary: estrogen receptor agonist
- C4895 BavachinSummary: estrogen receptors ERα and ERβ activator
- C5637 Lasofoxifene (tartrate)Summary: third-generation, non-steroidal selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)
- C4747 OrmeloxifeneSummary: estrogen receptor modulator
- C4624 4’-hydroxy TamoxifenSummary: metabolite of tamoxifen, an estrogen receptor modulator
- C4481 8-PrenylnaringeninSummary: estrogen receptor inhibitor
- C4274 QuinestrolSummary: synthetic estrogen that is effective in hormone replacement therapy
- C4020 DihydrodaidzeinSummary: estrogen receptor agonist
- C3558 4-Methylbenzylidene camphorSummary: ultraviolet light blocker used in cosmetics and sunscreen preparations that also has estrogenic activities.