Histone acetyltransferases (HATs) are a diverse group of enzymes catalyzing a posttranslational modification of acetylation in which the acetyl group from the acetyl-CoA cofactor is transferred to the Nζ nitrogen of the target lysine side chain within histones. Based on the sequence divergence within the HAT domain, HATs is classified into at least five distinct families, including HAT1 family, Gcn5/PCAF family, MYST family, p300/CBP family and Rtt109 family. Despite the sequence divergence, a structurally conserved core region has been identified within each of the protein families, which contains a three-stranded β-sheet with a α—helix corresponding to the A and D regions of the Gcn5-related N-acetyltransferases (GNAT) proteins.
- CTPBCatalog No. :C5773selective activator of the histone acetyltransferase (HAT) p300
- HAT Inhibitor IICatalog No. :C5000inhibitor of the histone acetyltransferase p300
- Butyrolactone 3Catalog No. :C3209histone acetyltransferase Gcn5 inhibitor
- CPTH2 (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3208inhibitor of HAT activity of Gcn5
- MCB-613Catalog No. :A8712stimulator of steroid receptor coactivator (SRC)4-ethyl-2,6-bis-pyridin-3-ylmethylene-cyclohexanone, is a novel and potent stimulator of p160 steroid receptor coactivators (SRCs).
- GarcinolCatalog No. :B4946Inhibitor of PCAF and p300 histone acetyltransferase (HAT) activity
- IWP 12Catalog No. :B4945Potent inhibitor of Porcupine (PORCN)
- RemodelinCatalog No. :B4887NAT10 inhibitorRemodelin is a potent inhibitor of NAT10 
- L002Catalog No. :B7739p300 inhibitorNew Product
- (R)-(+)-Etomoxir sodium saltCatalog No. :B7679carnitine palmitoyltransferase I (CPT1) inhibitor