ATPase is a class of enzymes that catalyze the decomposition of ATP into ADP and a free phosphate ion, including some co-transporters and pumps.
- Oligomycin ComplexCatalog No. :C3007inhibits mitochondrial membrane-bound ATP synthases
- Bafilomycin C1Catalog No. :C4729vacuolar H+-ATPases (V-ATPases) inhibitor
- Bafilomycin DCatalog No. :C4375vacuolar H+ ATPases (V-ATPases) inhibitor
- Oligomycin BCatalog No. :C3496mitochondrial F1FO ATP synthase inhibitor
- 2,3-Butanedione-2-monoximeCatalog No. :C3564myosin ATPase inhibitor
- Oligomycin CCatalog No. :C3410mitochondrial F1FO-ATP synthase inhibitor
- MYK-461Catalog No. :A8720inhibits adenosine triphosphatase activity
MYK-461 reduced maximal tension in a dose-dependent manner (~70% reduction at 1.0 mM) without altering the pCa50 or the tension at lower calcium concentrations.
- ML 240Catalog No. :B4926ATP-competitive inhibitor of p97 ATPase
- RBC8Catalog No. :B4884Ral GTPase inhibitor
- PaprotrainCatalog No. :B7713mitotic kinesin-like protein 2 (MKLP-2) inhibitorNew Product