GlyT1 (glycine transporter, SLC6A9) is a member of Na+ and Cl(-)- dependent neurotransmitter transporter proteins. It regulates the glycine concentration in NMDA receptor-mediate neurotransmission.
- Summary: GlyT2 inhibitor
- Summary: glial glycine transporter (GlyT1) inhibitor
- Summary: glycine transporter 1 (GlyT1) inhibitor
- Summary: non-transportable GlyT1 inhibitor
- Summary: Endogenous inhibitor of GlyT1
- Summary: GlyT1 inhibitor,selective non-transportable
- Summary: Glycine reuptake inhibitor(GlyT1)