GlyT1 (glycine transporter, SLC6A9) is a member of Na+ and Cl(-)- dependent neurotransmitter transporter proteins. It regulates the glycine concentration in NMDA receptor-mediate neurotransmission.
- B5713 Org 25543 hydrochlorideSummary: GlyT2 inhibitor
- B7394 LY 2365109 hydrochlorideSummary: glycine transporter 1 (GlyT1) inhibitor
- B7239 SarcosineSummary: Endogenous inhibitor of GlyT1
- B6846 ALX 5407 hydrochlorideSummary: GlyT1 inhibitor,selective non-transportable
- A3242 BitopertinSummary: Glycine reuptake inhibitor(GlyT1)