GlyT1 (glycine transporter, SLC6A9) is a member of Na+ and Cl(-)- dependent neurotransmitter transporter proteins. It regulates the glycine concentration in NMDA receptor-mediate neurotransmission.
- Org 25543 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5713GlyT2 inhibitorNew Product
- Org 24598 lithium saltCatalog No. :B7570glial glycine transporter (GlyT1) inhibitorNew Product
- LY 2365109 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7394glycine transporter 1 (GlyT1) inhibitorNew Product
- NFPSCatalog No. :B7188non-transportable GlyT1 inhibitorNew Product
- SarcosineCatalog No. :B7239Endogenous inhibitor of GlyT1New Product
- ALX 5407 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B6846GlyT1 inhibitor,selective non-transportableSelective non-transportable GlyT1 inhibitor
- BitopertinCatalog No. :A3242Glycine reuptake inhibitor(GlyT1)Bitopertin, also known as RG1678, is a potent and selective inhibitor of GlyT1 with an EC50 of 30nM.