Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- B5954 Dasatinib MonohydrateTarget: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- B1404 DCC-2036 (Rebastinib)Target: FLT3|Bcr-Abl|Tie-2|KDRSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- B1011 Bafetinib (INNO-406)2 CitationSummary: Bcr-Abl/Lyn tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- A8812 PD173955Target: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Dual Src/Abl kinase inhibitor, ATP-competitive,
- A8607 PPY ATarget: Abl kinasesSummary: Abl kinases inhibitor
- A8606 PD 180970Summary: P210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- A8605 1-Naphthyl PP1Summary: Src family kinases inhibitor
- A8604 GNF 5Target: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8603 GNF 2Summary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8602 AdaphostinSummary: P210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor