CK1 (casein kinase 1) is a family of protein kinases are serine/threonine-selective enzymes that function as regulators of signal transduction pathways in most eukaryotic cell types.
- IC261Catalog No. :B6108CK1 inhibitor
- CKI 7 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B4936Casein kinase 1 (CK1) inhibitor
- LH846Catalog No. :B1237Casein kinases inhibitorLH846 is an inhibitor of casein kinases with IC50 values of 290nM, 2.5μM and 1.3μM against CKIδ, CKIα and CKIε, respectively .
- PF-670462Catalog No. :A3719CK1 ε/δ inhibitor
PF-670462 is a potent and selective inhibitor of CK1ε and CK1δ with IC50 value of 80 nM and 13 nM, respectively .
- D4476Catalog No. :A3342CK1/ALK5 inhibitor,specific and cell permeable
D4476 is a relatively specific and cell-permeant inhibitor of CK1 and ALK5 with respective IC50 values of 0.3 and 0.5 μM at 0.1 mM ATP in vitro.