5-HT receptor (5-hydroxytryptamine receptors) is a group of GPCRs (G protein-coupled receptors) and LGICs (ligand-gated ion channels) found in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Items 1-10 of 186
- 1-(1-Naphthyl) piperazine (hydrochloride)Catalog No. :C3828ligand for 5-HT receptors
- FlibanserinCatalog No. :C3123full agonist of the serotonin 5-HT1A receptor and an antagonist of 5-HT2A.
- Cyclobenzaprine HClCatalog No. :B59945-HT2 receptor antagonist
- PimavanserinCatalog No. :B80195-HT2A inverse agonistPimavanserin(ACP-103) is a potent and selective 5-HT2A receptor inverse agonist with mean pIC50 of with 8.7 in the cell-based functional assay.
- DOB hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5344Selective 5-HT2 receptor agonistNew Product
- Org 37684Catalog No. :B57175-HT2 receptors agonistNew Product
- LP 20 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5688ligand of the 5-HT7 receptorNew Product
- PU 02Catalog No. :B5687negative allosteric modulator of 5-HT3 receptorsNew Product
- S 32212 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5623inverse agonist of 5-HT2C receptorsNew Product
- DV 7028 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B56175-HT2A receptor antagonistNew Product