5-HT receptor (5-hydroxytryptamine receptors) is a group of GPCRs (G protein-coupled receptors) and LGICs (ligand-gated ion channels) found in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Items 1-10 of 185
- Summary: ligand for 5-HT receptors
- Summary: full agonist of the serotonin 5-HT1A receptor and an antagonist of 5-HT2A.
- Summary: 5-HT2 receptor antagonist
- Summary: 5-HT2A inverse agonist
- Summary: Selective 5-HT2 receptor agonist
- Summary: 5-HT2 receptors agonist
- Summary: ligand of the 5-HT7 receptor
- Summary: negative allosteric modulator of 5-HT3 receptors
- Summary: inverse agonist of 5-HT2C receptors
- Summary: 5-HT2A receptor antagonist