5-HT receptor (5-hydroxytryptamine receptors) is a group of GPCRs (G protein-coupled receptors) and LGICs (ligand-gated ion channels) found in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
Items 1-10 of 179
- C3828 1-(1-Naphthyl) piperazine (hydrochloride)Summary: ligand for 5-HT receptors
- C3123 FlibanserinSummary: full agonist of the serotonin 5-HT1A receptor and an antagonist of 5-HT2A.
- B5994 Cyclobenzaprine HClSummary: 5-HT2 receptor antagonist
- B8019 PimavanserinSummary: 5-HT2A inverse agonist
- B5344 DOB hydrochlorideSummary: Selective 5-HT2 receptor agonist
- B5717 Org 37684Summary: 5-HT2 receptors agonist
- B5688 LP 20 hydrochlorideSummary: ligand of the 5-HT7 receptor
- B5687 PU 02Summary: negative allosteric modulator of 5-HT3 receptors
- B5623 S 32212 hydrochlorideSummary: inverse agonist of 5-HT2C receptors
- B5617 DV 7028 hydrochlorideSummary: 5-HT2A receptor antagonist