Free Fatty Acid Receptors
FFAR1 (GPR40) is a G protein-coupled receptor for medium and long chain saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. It plays a role in glucose homeostasis, insulin secretion and bone homeostasis etc.
- GSK 137647Catalog No. :B7793FFA4/GPR120 agonistPotent and selective FFA4 (GPR120) agonist (pEC50 values are 6.3, 6.2 and 6.1 at the human, mouse and rat receptor, respectively). Exhibits ≥100-fold selectivity against a panel of 61 targets including FFA1, FFA2 and FFA3. Enhances glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in MIN6 cells. Induces intracellular calcium accumulation in U2OS cells; this activity is inhibited by AH 7614.
- AH 7614Catalog No. :B7792FFA4/GPR120 antagonist
Selective free fatty acid receptor 4 (FFA4/GPR120) antagonist (pIC50 values are 7.1 and <4.6 for human FFA4 and FFA1 receptors respectively). Inhibits linoleic acid and GSK 137647A-induced intracellular calcium accumulation in U2OS osteosarcoma cells expressing the FFA4 receptor.
- 4-CMTBCatalog No. :B5669FFA2 agonistNew Product
- AS 2034178Catalog No. :B7735GPR40 agonistSelective FFA1 (GPR40) agonist
- MEDICA 16Catalog No. :B7691Free fatty acid 1 (FFA1/GPR40) receptor agonistNew Product
- TUG 424Catalog No. :B7499FFA1 (GPR40) agonistNew Product
- GSK1292263Catalog No. :A8439Novel GPR119 agonistGSK1292263 is a novel GPR119 receptor agonist used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.
- GW9508Catalog No. :A1709FFA1/GPR40 agonist,potent and selective
GW9508 is a selective agonist of GPR40 and 120 with pEC50 value of 7.32 ± 0.03 and 5.46 ± 0.09, respectively .
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.